Sunday, October 02, 2005

The good, the bad, and the ugly

I am getting rid of the piece of crap mini-van next weekend and switching it up for my mom's 2000 Camry. In other news: I went to Mideval Times on friday with Rashad, Jade, & Co. and we were most definitely the most obnoxious ones there. Who would have thought pitchers of St. Paulie's Girl and Knights would go so well together. I also learned that Jade is allergic to horses. In even more other news: Vicki called me on friday and asked me to get her a U-haul for the weekend (because she doesn't have car insurance) to move her stuff into her new place. I talked to my housemate, Mike, who runs a moving company, and he told me to call Chicagoland Truck Company because it was the cheapest place in town. I did and, simultaniously, Vicki called U-haul and made a reservation for the same day, but with a $50 cancallation fee. I called her back, told her that I had reserved a U-haul for early Saturday morning and she told me that she made a reservation, but U-haul didn't tell her what time she could have it. They said that they'd call her by 5pm. Anyway, I had to work on Saturday, so I needed to know a set time and I told her that I'd get the truck for earlier in the morning and that she should try and get out of paying a cancellation fee. Sp I ended up getting a U-haul for Vicki on Saturday morning at 7 A.M. and brought it to her house. Then she told me that it was too early to move anything (apparently, she had been out until 5:30 in the morning friday night.. while I had gone home early and passed up partying with Jade and her friends after Mideval Times) so I brought the thing back at 8 A.M. and paid $50 bucks for an unused U-haul. This was not a great way to start a Saturday. Most people would be pissed off about all that... not me. I returned later that day to help her move. I probably wont even ask for the money back.

3 Comments:

At 10/02/2005 01:34:00 PM, Blogger MR. A said...

aaron you better be getting some hardcore sex, or at least a threesome with her and a friend. (roy dosen't count)

 
At 10/02/2005 07:48:00 PM, Anonymous Rashad said...

Man A-ron, i'm with Mr A. That last bit was just a little more than ridiculous.

P.S. are you consistenly misspelling my name on purpose, now?

 
At 10/03/2005 06:12:00 AM, Blogger Ed said...

WHIPPED!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?