Thursday, April 28, 2005

Jade College Party Zen

aquagia: Hahaha....*passes out*: "For a few seconds.....it was Armageddon. And it honestly only took a few seconds. I think I ate off of two people's forks. IF YOU'RE GERMY AND YOU KNOW IT CLAP YOUR HANDS IF YOU'RE TIRED AND YOU KNOW IT CLAP YOUR HANDS IF YOU'RE JADE AND YOU KNOW IT AND ROCKFORD REALLY BLOWS IT WHEN YOU GO OUT OF TOWN TO SEE COOL COLLEGE TOWNS AND IT MAKES YOU FEEL SAD BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT YOU DON'T HAVE THAT-- IF YOU MADE A BUNCH OF DRUNK COLLEGE GUYS LISTEN TO MAROON 5 AT THE PEAK OF DRUNKENESS AND SANG ALONG CLAP YOUR HANDS! *clap clap*" *JADE*

1 Comments:

At 4/28/2005 08:33:00 PM, Blogger Brian said...

This post makes me sad because she left rockford. And, now, for you, it'll get better. But for me, it'll stay worse. Unless I move into Chicago with you. Which my mom seemed very receptive to. But not that receptive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?