Monday, April 04, 2005

Crescat Sententia

"There's no better sign of a lazy blogger than a list of interesting links. If said blogger were really as busy as he inevitably claims to be, would he have really had time to do the (large) amount of reading necessary to find five or six really interesting articles? And if said blogger really does have time to digest the offerings of five or six major news outlets, why doesn't he have time to offer a proper post?" . -Amy from Crescat Sententia- It's true... actually, another reason that bloggers list articles is that, generally, they are more interesting then what's going on in my life at the moment. Also, I like reading articles and there are certain sites I try to read on a daily basis (Boingboing, Daypop, Fark, Kottke)... so why not post the interesting stuff on my blog?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?