Thursday, March 17, 2005

Severally Annoyed

Ok... so I called some people before I got to Rockford to see if anything was going on in Rockford... and they were like "yes, we're doing something... we'll call you." So... 9 o'clock rolls around and no phone call... I text message to alert them how lame they are... 9:30, no phone call. 9:45 they call and say they aren't doing what they originally planned; they are going out with random people I don't know and probably wont like. Fantastic. To top that all off... my friend Raphael called me tonight to see if I wanted to go to a bar that his friend rented out. It was $30 all-you-can-drink-top-shelf-alcohol. The problem? It's in Chicago... the city I just left this morning. WHY COULDN'T HE HAVE CALLED ME YESTERDAY?! yeah, it's just that kind of day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?