Tuesday, March 01, 2005

It seems with death incapacitated my matricidal efforts are futile.

The Supreme Court just outlawed the death penalty for minors. I read that in the paper today and I'm wondering what case brought that about. Who sentenced a minor to death in the first place? It just seems rediculous to me. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of the death penalty (the way it is right now). It costs more to kill somebody in our system than it does to keep somebody locked up for life. That's messed up. I suppose I shouldn't complain though.. most of that money goes to lawyers.

1 Comments:

At 3/02/2005 12:19:00 PM, Blogger Brian said...

FYI, the supreme court still can't enforce the death penalty on miners, because their lives were, according to Justice Scalia's decision, "fucking terrible already." Apparently the death penalty ain't much of a deterrent when you've got the black lung.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?