Friday, March 04, 2005

I'm lousy at returning calls....

1) Shannon, if you're out there.. I meant to call you back tonight but you called during dinner... and then I was studying.. and then I was playing cards.... and THEN I remembered that I needed to call you back... but it was 4:30 in the morning... so I didn't since you're in the real world and have to get up and go to work A) Megan Olenik drunk dialed me tonight at 2:30 in the morning... redick 4) I was going home this weekend.... but then I realized I needed a law library to write my legal writing paper and I don't have one of those at my house in Rockford... sadly (or maybe thankfully). Elevinty Billion) "On the moon nerds get their pants pulled down and they are spanked with Moonrocks" -Ur from Aqua Teen Hunger Force-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?